Howdy from Texas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ccp2007

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey y'all, I'm new to this forum so here's a little about myself and current tanks.

I'm a down to earth southern girl married with 3 beautiful baby girls ages 6 (Rylie), 3 (Paisley) and 4 months (Capri). My hubby and I found a passion for keeping water pets back in 2008. I love DIY projects, camping, fishing, landscaping/yard work, kicking back with an ice cold Miller Lite and (obviously) fish keeping. I also have 2 fur babies that I adore ALMOST as much as my own kids. An albino Labrador that'll be 10 in August named Dixie and my pound puppy, just turned 1 in January (pincher, chow, collie and who knows what other mix) named Jazz-A-Belle.
I joined this forum because there is endless knowledge to soak in from other fish keepers and also to share my own knowledge and experiences.

Here's my setups I currently have (also listed in my profile)

Tanks: 75, 55, 30 &10

Fish: 6" Female jack dempsey, 4" female festae, Rubin Red peacock, ruby red peacock, ruby crystal peacock, clown loach, 2 6" bichirs, yellow fin, 2 red jewels, brown knife fish, 2 dwarf puffers, red cherry shrimp, common pleco and a few ghost shrimp

Shrimp and puffers are in the 10 gallon

Festae is temporarily in the 30

The rest is temporarily in the 75

55 is going thru a makeover ;)

Filters: Marineland Bio-Wheel Power Filter Emperor 400, 75g aqueon, 2 50g aqua clear, 30g aqueon and 20g aquatech

Foods we use: NLS, Nat Geo Cichlid Color Enhancer, Hikari Gold, Hikari Carnivor, Omega One, Aqueon Color Enhancer for cichlids, Algae wafers, Frozen Krill, Frozen Bloodworms, Live redworms, Live Crawlers

(live worms fed twice/week, frozen bloodworms fed once a week, frozen krill fed 3x/week, 1 day a week they get pellets only, pellets fed every morning and mixed in with frozen food every night)

Live worms come from my own worm farm and are fed veggies mixed with a few fruits and i always add fish pellets

So, that's me in a nutshell! Can't wait to converse with y'all and absorb your knowledge and hopefully y'all can learn something from myself as well!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

The knife fish my daughter bought with her "tooth fairy" money. 2 of the peacocks were given to us because my brother bought them then a couple weeks later decided he didn't want them and the rest are my husbands. The Festae is the only one that's mine all mine ;)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hi, welcome to the forum :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom