Howdy y'all from Alabama

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChrisZ

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone. My name is Chris, I'm a 28 y/o novice in the aquarium field but I love it so far. I first did a little research in September, bought a 20 gallon tank threw some pretty colorful gravel in it put my heater and pump in with the water and started running my tank. I had no clue why, just read I was supposed to. Long story short, set up that tank, bought too many fish, shortly after bought a 55 gal. I have angelfish, gouramis, a Raphael catfish and a rubberlip pleco. It's fully planted, I like the pants more than the fish being that I'm a landscaper. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and bouncing idea of people.
Thanks,
Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1429703822.354705.jpg this is my current setup

Welcome!

Those are some really nice looking angelfish. I am not good at making aquariums look nice but there are some users here who have some INCREDIBLE looking setups. As a landscaper I bet you'll appreciate them and get inspiration for your own tank.

Thanks man! I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone has

Hi Chris, welcome to the forum :)
Great looking tank! really love the Angel's :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon vampire shrimp, green lace shrimp and snails.

Hello from Tennessee! Not too far from ya! Being a landscaper I'm confident of i gave you a bag of rocks and a bowl of live plants it would be a gorgeous set up. Do some research on aquascaping and put that creative mind to the test!

Lovely Angels :) I have one myself and it's such a joy to watch.

We are glad to have you!

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Hi Chris, welcome to the forum! :welcome: :wave: I really like your Angelfish, they are one of my all time favorite freshwater fish. That's cool about being a landscaper and using that passion for your aquaria passion...how unique!

Enjoy!

Hello from a other bama native. Welcome to the forum!-

Back
Top Bottom