I am new too

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gingerfizz

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone,

This is a fantastic website. I have read so much valuable information on here and now look forward to asking some questions.

My first & probably most important is how do I read responses????? Do I have to go into the thread or do I get notifications?

I have just upgraded from a 12 Ltr to 24 Ltr (though I appreciate a lot of you will think this still too small for keeping fish) I have 2 platys & 2 WCMM, I am looking to get another platy & 2 Gold cloud mountain minnows.

Hi everyone,

This is a fantastic website. I have read so much valuable information on here and now look forward to asking some questions.

My first & probably most important is how do I read responses????? Do I have to go into the thread or do I get notifications?

I have just upgraded from a 12 Ltr to 24 Ltr (though I appreciate a lot of you will think this still too small for keeping fish) I have 2 platys & 2 WCMM, I am looking to get another platy & 2 Gold cloud mountain minnows.

Hi welcome :)

On the iPhone I go into the thread but do get an email notification.

Back
Top Bottom