I can't keep the water in my Macaw cages

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DenM

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi all,
Glad to be here, maybe I'll learn something from the experts! I used to have many types of fresh water fish when I was young, then More aquariums and more fish until I bought my own farm with a spring fed pond. Then I moved to Florida and now I am surrounded by beautiful parrots, five cages with one being tapped on with a beak and a bird saying,"Who is it?" Well, brightly colored fish will provide countless hours of enjoyment for both me and the birds, they like colors, and the aquarium arrives tomorrow! A few days of set-up, tweaking to make sure it is fit to live in and then introduction of highbred Guppies to begin. maybe a placostamus (guessing at the spelling) after a few weeks to help with the house cleaning. We shall see! I will visit often to explore the community, look forward to it! In addition to DenM, I am a.k.a. Bubbles the Clown & SKIP

Welcome to AA! :)

Be sure to read up on starting / cycling an aquarium and research each of the fish you are looking at (some plecos get HUGE). Glad you found us.

Back
Top Bottom