I couldn't stay away :P

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WaterPond

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well, did you miss me?

Thought i was gone long enough to re-introduce myself, i've been really busy with school, homework, work, and other stuff. I took a long break from tanks but i really couldn't bear ousting them from my life all together when they have brought be so much joy.

When i left i think i had 16? tanks setup. Yeah, that has changed a little. Now i only have 4 setup and my two little indoor ponds holing the pondfish for the winter. The fish list is pretty small, so i won't bother boring you with that. I kept a few of my favorites, and still have some to get rid of. I am pretty much out of breeding, and plan to only have two tanks by summer. My 50gal and my 28gal.

Well, for those of you who are new and don't know me, my name is Jason, i'm 16 years old, highschool student, been keeping fish since i could walk pretty much.

I'm glad to be back, i've missed you all (this time i'm back for good by the way)

Seeeya around :)

been wonder'n were you ran off to. Thought maybe you got a girlfriend who forbade you to visit the site ever again :lol:

You had 16 tanks setup and are down to 4 And your only 16!! with over 2600 posts holy cow, thats impressive when did you join AA during Kindergarden LOL, Welcome Back I somewhat new here myself I enjoy learning from all of the posts I learn something new Every day for sure.

Back
Top Bottom