I have a fish addiction so I'm here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

780fishguy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello all,
My wife says I talk about fish too much so I'm going to join this site!
Little introduction I have about 10 years experience keeping fish.
I have a 37gallon tall plated aquarium, bacopa, swords, villisnaria.etc. sand bottom with rocks. Currently has 2 German blue rams, shoal of pencil fish and serpae tetras. Aqua clear 110
90 gallon bowfront no real plants because it's a banded leporanis aquarium. Hydor 350 pro x2. 4 banded leporanis all "rescues" always felt bad for them all torn up and take them home to heal haha. Also a rts named luke.
75 gallon Malawi mbuna aquarium.
Sunsun 303b x2. Sort of in progress cycle completed 3 weeks ago. Added yellow tail acei and rustys today 5 of each. My soulosi arrive tomorrow!

There's my ramble look forward to fish talks! Ha

Well, we love talking fish here. Nope you won't run into anyone getting bored about the subject matter!!!

Welcome, look forward to seeing some pics and you joining into the topics and making some of your own!

Haha thanks everyone. Told my wife I finally found cynotalapia sp. Hara. She told me to talk to me AA friends haha. So hard to find them in alberta, Canada. STOKED!

Back
Top Bottom