I like Betta!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BTBettaDaughter

Aquarium Advice Newbie
My name is BTBettaDaughter, as BT Adelaide Betta is my father! He breeds Siamese fighting fish, also known as Betta, in an attempt to achieve a Green Crowntail Plikat (I'm not sure how it's written.)

I live with my mother and sister in a separate house from my father and his fish room; however, its not a divorce or anything, just a choice of living. He teaches my mother and I about different fish that he's breeding. He has given me a beautiful Crowntail Marble, possibly with some Veil genes in him, Betta whom I've named Connor after Assassins Creed 3. He is a (mainly) Royal Blue color, with red and white spread on his tail. He is in a Betta-specified tank, with green stones at the bottom and a fish-friendly pirate ship.

My mother keeps a tank in her living room, which is more of a community tank. It houses several different kinds of fish. It ranges from Betta, to Bristlenoses, to Angelfish, to Guppies, to Goldfish, to Neon Tetras, and I don't know the names of the other three kinds of fish in there. Haha. She has a bad habit of forgetting to feed them every couple of nights, so since the tank began, we've had several quick disappearances of a few smaller fish.

My dad is our main fish-intel-adivce-giver, however he has only worked with Cichlids and Betta, so not much help there!

I hope to get along well with everyone, and do the best I can when helping others. I don't mean to hurt anyone's feeling or anything of the sort with my being here! (This account is used by both mother and daughter for questions they can't answer, too.)

Hi, welcome to the forum :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank
16 gallon Giant African shrimp tank

Back
Top Bottom