Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 08-14-2011, 02:57 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie
Unhappy i need help

hiya everyone i cant spell very well so sorry
i need help with my new tank its my second tank and this site helped me with my first one so i thought i would sign up this time
im in need of help and friends with guppies, tetre and setting up of new tanks ( ALSO NOT TO SURE IF IM DOING THIS RIGHT LOL ) please help and add me as a friend .im not to sure how to use the forums to ask for help on them
i am trying to set up a 60 litre tank just for guppies, i have set up my new tank and put in some gravel from my old tank and put the new filter pads in some of the water from the old tank too, its been runing for a week now and it is blooming ( cloudy water in tank at the min ) not yet got a water testing kit and not sure which one to get , also would i still need to put say glowlights or somethink in the tank befor i put guppies in and how long does it take for the water to clear ?? thank for your time xxx
debz is offline   Reply With Quote

cloudy water, guppie, new aquariums, new member, newbie

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com