I'm a merman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrackishAqua

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Got your attention :brows:
Hey everyone, My name is Nate and I'm addicted to fish life.
Since there is no cure for this addiction, i joined here so i can keep feeding my addiction. I have a 125 gallon brackish tank. All about brackish now, thanks to walmart for forcing me to save one of their tortured green spotted puffers. That the girl dropped on the floor when bagging him. :face palm: But its been 3 years and he's still alive and well so i must be doing something right :dance:

Hey Nate,

Welcome overhere!
A lot of fish which fell to the floor can handle it. Not something I would recommend but yes not all are too fragile when something like this happens...
Well, you're right.... this is an addiction which is hard to walk away from...

Hey lady! The fish goes in the bag!! That's a tough one hahah. Welcome nate! Pics would be great, tank sounds very cool

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Aha... I already thought: Is she referring to me? Since when am I a female? LOL!
Overhere at several lfs's same things happened. Most of the time if you still want that fish which was dropped, you get it for free overhere! Caus' basically, they don't wanna keep those neither...

Thanks y'all. I have no idea how to post pictures so I'm going to read around and try to figure it out

ill take better pictures and a video tomorrow, but i had this one on my phone. He's king of the tank
ATTACH]254627[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• CAM01817.jpg
    CAM01817.jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 58
I seriously thought I just invented the whole "Mer-" thing. I didn't. And yeah, why IS this addictive? It's way too much work to be addictive. Makes no sense.

We can mer together :p And its the reward of happy little fishes that keeps us going. Anything with ups and downs is addicting though ;)

Back
Top Bottom