I'm a new guy here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mmille36

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I've never been a part of an aquarium forum but this seems like a great Community to get involved in :)

I am a 20 year old college student and WVU. I am originally from Florida though. I have been involved in aquaria for about 6 years now. I have a 55 gallon with a few oscars and a clown knife back home that my father maintains, they are huge now!

In my apartment at school I had a 20 gallon long for about a year, but I really want to own discus so a month ago I started my 40 gallon breeder tank. just a few fish fro the 20 gallon for now, but I plan on making a discus purchase soon.

My main interest in this forum as of now is focused about learning about discus care. I have read a lot in the past few months but nothing is better than people's experiences. And advise would be great!

-Mark

Welcome to the forum. I'm also a college student, my tanks are in my sig. Discus are very rewarding. :)

herp_mommy said:
Welcome to the forum. I'm also a college student, my tanks are in my sig. Discus are very rewarding. :)

Thanks! You have some great pictures, the fish look great.

Back
Top Bottom