I'm A New Member.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Steve P

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I'm a new member to this site and thought I should say hello to you all and introduce myself.
My name is Steve and i am a novice at keeping fish, I started off with a small tank about 12 months ago but as my interest in fish grew i decided to get a bigger tank so i now have a 110 litre tropical tank.
Photos of my tank are on my profile page.
(More photos will be added in time)
I will be installing an external filter next week as the internal filter i have at the moment takes up valuable space.
I would appreciate any tips and advice on changing filters over without harming my fish until the new filter gets established.

Thanks
Steve.

Welcome to AA! We hope ya enjoy :)

You can run both filters at the same time for several weeks. Or you can take the media out of the old and put in the new.

Welcome to AA! We hope ya enjoy :)

You can run both filters at the same time for several weeks. Or you can take the media out of the old and put in the new.

Thanks for the advice, I think it will be better if I run both pumps for a few weeks.

From novice to novice, I must say I learned a lot from here. Your at the right place. :)

Back
Top Bottom