I'm a newbie too!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lapetron

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have had my saltwater tank for about 9 months now and I just love it. I am switching to a larger tank soon...48 x 12 x 16 and I'm trying to research just what kind of lighting etc. I'm going to need. I already have a 24" Tesla CREE LED Reef light and am thinking I need at least one more, or a couple of 12's. Also, don't want to get into the plumbing thing, so I'm going to rely on the "back of the tank" versions of filter and skimmer. I'm doing a reef tank and only have one fish, a starfish and some snails and crabs. Otherwise all inverts and corals. I live in Florida, so was wondering if I could just go to the beach and get some sand for the new tank...??? I mean, I will of course let it sit a while before putting anything else into it!!

Bog warm welcome to Aa. I cant comment on your question as im not a salty. Head over to the saltwater section and your question will be answered quickly im sure.

Back
Top Bottom