I'm baaaaack!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pitt420dude

Aquarium Advice Addict
Pittsburgh! Home of the 6 Time Superbowl Champs!
SOrry for my extended absense. I got a different job where I don't have hours to kill on the internet daily.

Anyway I just wanted to see how many "older" members were still on here.

I still have my 55 gal planted tank. I hadnt gone to the LFS for about a year and a half, so restocked some fish that passed.

Killer, my texas cichlid in my 29 gal is bigger than ever and doing well. I think he/she is at least 6 years old.

In my small 10 gal i have 4 black mollies, a corydora, and a clown pleco (who loves that big piece of driftwood).

My 55 gal planted is still doing really well with plants, and looks great now that I spent about 2 days cleaning (mostly algea, out of) it.

Welcome back. Now get to work helping the folks out at AA. LOL. Again glad to see you.

Welcome back! I can tell you have been gone a while, your location still says 5 time Superbowl champs. Sixburgh!

Glad to hear about the new job! Didn't you have some puffers in your 10g? Anyways, welcome back!

Last edited:
Yeah I did have some puffers in that little 10g, but found out the hard way that they were a little bit too high maitenance and finicky. Now that tank is the one with the mollies. I may get some more DPS in the future when I can play closer attention to them.

LOL. I was just kidding about the Sixburg thing. Hope you had a good holiday, even though it rained the whole time. Don't you love Pittsburgh's weather?

Back
Top Bottom