I'm LOST On A Pacific Island!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CichliditisExtremitis

Aquarium Advice Regular
Ha! Did that title catch your attention? ;)

I've pretty much spilled the beans in my personal profile. Please click on my avatar -- or however it works on this forum -- to get the not-so-juicy details!

Thanks for the PM welcome, Quinn...even though it was automated. :rolleyes:

I'll be starting out by posting a photo I took yesterday of my dominant male, "Bully Boy". Please make sure that you ooh and aah, fall down in admiration, leave flowers, or whatever, so Bully Boy's ego gets even more inflated than it already is. Man, that fish needs a major attitude adjustment!

Thanks!

welcome to AA. I like your bully boy's pic please let him know that I said that he is a pretty fish.

Well, please don't become too distressed over it, HappyGirl. It is my experience that even without the special fishy decoder ring, our aquatic pets still find inventive ways to communicate with us, particularly when they are hungry. For example, they may do a strutting dance to impress us, or do this jaw thing up against the glass as if they are trying to bite the glass, or eyeball us in such a way that if we don't feed them immediately, we just know that we are going to be in serious trouble with them. I think mine even rely upon mental telepathy. They just stare at me through the glass, and I get the point. Sometimes I wonder who is the pet, and who is the master. :)

If you watch late at night....I bet you can find the mini mind control helmet that they stash behind the rocks...it has a tiny flashing light....keep an eye out! ;)

Perhaps with your fish, but not with mine. They are like Vulcans. They have mastered the mental skills without the need for any extraneous devices. Hold on...I think a message is coming in right now...

Back
Top Bottom