I'm new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clueless

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi! I'm clueless and I'm literally "clueless".I am also Fruitbat's daughter.....He's wierd!

I have a small 5 gallon aquarium up in my room.It might be small but the fish I have in it love it. I have 3 pairs of guppies and 3 Otocinclus. I have a castle and fake plants. When I bought the tank I (of course) had to pick out gravel. My dad said that it was kind of silly to buy black gravel but with the colorful guppies that I have and the colorful castle that's in it ,black gravel was a great idea.

I am glad to be here and I hope to learn lots of stuff!!!

schild27.gif
to AquariumAdvice.com!!

Welcome, maybe one day soon your name wont represent your position in fish knowlege but it will just represent a fun movie that you like.

Thanks guys and Fishfreak I happen to like that movie.......It's the bomb.

Hiya clueless and welcome to Aquariumadvice!

So dad's weird huh. Anything specific we should know? *grin*

And I doubt you're THAT clueless; sounds like you have a nice tank going there!

Just a little update on clueless' tank...one of her guppies dropped about 25 little babies yesterday. Needless to say she's overjoyed. I figure the adults will eat most of them but leave a few behind to let her raise them.

Allivymar.....you don't REALLY want my daughter to start explaining just how weird I am! The list is virtually endless!!! 8)

Black gravel rocks. I find myself desiring darker substrates more and more. My convict breeder tank has black and it looks sooo nice.

Back
Top Bottom