Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 07-10-2011, 10:54 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie
I'm new

Hello everyone itís a pleasure to meet everyone. I am new to this forum and the saltwater aquarium experience. I decided it was time to stop being a troll and join, so here I am. I have a million questions and most will be real, real stupid but if I donít know, I donít know. I have numerous large tropical fish tanks already so I decided to enter into where I wanted to all along, the saltwater aquarium experience. My tank is 75 gallon salt with 50 pounds of rock (I guess itís alive) a tomato clown, 4 blue damsels, 3 black and white stripped damsels, 1 solid black with a white spot damsel, 1 brittle star, 1chocolate chip star and 15 of the little crabs they (pet store) said I needed to clean up my tank.
I know nothing other than what I have learned from asking the pet store employees and reading up on various things. So if I ask a question, again Iím sure it will be stupid to most of you, please donít respond by saying Iím an idiot, I already know this. Anyway, I look forward to learning from you all and your advice will be greatly appreciated.

U-of-Miami-Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:09 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion
Welcome to AA and glad to see you've taken the big step into saltwater! Its truly amazing:y you won't regret it. And the only stupid question is the one that's not asked. Noone on AA will laugh or call you an idiot, we've all been there before in terms of questions, so please feel free to ask away

my 125g Sw...Round 2!http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums...220171-33.html
ever see someone cut a 125g in half??
huma-huma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 09:27 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict
welcome to AA,nobody here will make fun of you,dont woryy. weve all been where you are,just starting out(or in your case just starting sw) and needing lots of help
nearly a year of complete inactivity and still over 4 posts per day. dedication, eh?
alLexX is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com