I'm new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U-of-Miami-Scott

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone it’s a pleasure to meet everyone. I am new to this forum and the saltwater aquarium experience. I decided it was time to stop being a troll and join, so here I am. I have a million questions and most will be real, real stupid but if I don’t know, I don’t know. I have numerous large tropical fish tanks already so I decided to enter into where I wanted to all along, the saltwater aquarium experience. My tank is 75 gallon salt with 50 pounds of rock (I guess it’s alive) a tomato clown, 4 blue damsels, 3 black and white stripped damsels, 1 solid black with a white spot damsel, 1 brittle star, 1chocolate chip star and 15 of the little crabs they (pet store) said I needed to clean up my tank.
I know nothing other than what I have learned from asking the pet store employees and reading up on various things. So if I ask a question, again I’m sure it will be stupid to most of you, please don’t respond by saying I’m an idiot, I already know this. Anyway, I look forward to learning from you all and your advice will be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to AA:) and glad to see you've taken the big step into saltwater! Its truly amazing:y you won't regret it. And the only stupid question is the one that's not asked. Noone on AA will laugh or call you an idiot, we've all been there before in terms of questions, so please feel free to ask away

welcome to AA,nobody here will make fun of you,dont woryy. weve all been where you are,just starting out(or in your case just starting sw) and needing lots of help

Back
Top Bottom