I'm new! :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfan88

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi! My name is Melanie... I am 15. I am new here so I am still trying to figure everything out ;) I got this app because I love fish and aquariums! I have a ten gallon freshwater tank and a 130 gallon freshwater tank right now. I have only tropical fish right now, but I have had goldfish as well. I also have two male Bettas which I hope to give filtered tanks. I feel bad for them in their tiny bowls... Anyway, thanks for letting me bore you with this... XD assuming you are still reading that is ;)
Melanie

Hi! My name is Melanie... I am 15. I am new here so I am still trying to figure everything out ;) I got this app because I love fish and aquariums! I have a ten gallon freshwater tank and a 130 gallon freshwater tank right now. I have only tropical fish right now, but I have had goldfish as well. I also have two male Bettas which I hope to give filtered tanks. I feel bad for them in their tiny bowls... Anyway, thanks for letting me bore you with this... XD assuming you are still reading that is ;)
Melanie
:welcome: Hi and welcome to AA, Melanie. I'm sure you'll have a great time here...

Melanie

Yes that isn't long at all! Post whatever you feel need be. You've come to the right place!! Since I love learning about other people's tanks and I love pictures, what kind of tropical fish do you have!!? Any cute pictures? You can go to my profile I have a few. I have african cichlids, American cichlids, and plecos.

Thanks everyone! I will upload some pictures of my fish soon. The bigger tank is technically my dad's... He pays for it and stuff :p I have guppies, mollies, patties, swordtails, clown loaches, angels, and a bunch more... I would have to look in the tanks :p almost all of my female live bearers are pregnant! I have only saved one little batch of guppy fry so far though. They breed like crazy! XD

Back
Top Bottom