I'm new and i have a 10 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dhype14

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello guys...My name is Dhun (Don) and I'm new here. I have a 10 gallon of saltwater tank. I have my tank for 3 weeks now. I have 2 clown fish. Live rocks, 2 snails, and 2 crab.

Welcome to AA! Sorry to be a downer, but you may be pushing it with 2 clowns in a ten gallon, also did you cycle your tank?

welcome to AA,im pretty sure clowns need 8 gallons each.

thank you guys.....I'm from LA. SO far 2 clown fish....I'm having a big problem already...its like they're fighting my 2 clown fish. =(.....yah i heard that 10 gallons are more harder to maintain. Saltwater is not part of the plan..The plan was to have a freshwater but then when i went to this fish store and they had all this beautiful saltwater tank..i fell in love...thats why instead of fresh water I'm doing this SW..So far everything is fine. The first week was like the hardest i don't know anything about saltwater fish tank...It drives me really crazy. Thank god i found this site and members here are so nice that helping me. So far everything seems okay.=) Just excited to get my 72W? of lighting for 10 gallons tank???????? Thank you guys again.

Back
Top Bottom