Im new. Hi:)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ahmed dada

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey. I'm new here so don't know how to use it on my iPad. How do I put a pic in my profile?
I have a 10 gallon tank with 3Xneon tetras 4Xzebra danios and 3Xunset platys. I know it's too small but they are so happy and all are about 2 yrs old now

wecome to AA,the danios and neons both need groups of 6 or more and the danios need a 20 long or biggerr

Welcome to the site :) I agree it's time to upgrade the tank and up your numbers of schooling fish.

I believe you need to be on a PC or your iPads browser to update your profile.

I used to have a 235 gallon tank with 20 neons 10 platys n 20 zebras
My mom broke it and theese were the only survivors so I used my spare tank. I plan on getting a 60 gal soon tho

I used to have a 235 gallon tank with 20 neons 10 platys n 20 zebras
My mom broke it and theese were the only survivors so I used my spare tank. I plan on getting a 60 gal soon tho
ok,thats a great size for these guys

Any ideas or a tank? I'm thinking about the new biorb. And will add new fish there as well. What's your aquarium like?

Any ideas or a tank? I'm thinking about the new biorb. And will add new fish there as well. What's your aquarium like?
biorbs are nice,but IMO rectangle tanks look nicer. for the price,id get a fluval chi or flora or something like it.
i actually have 3 tanks right now(pretty good for a 13 year old,eh?),a planted 10 gallon that was recently taken apart by a very mean crayfish(that lived in a diff tank),a 20 gallon crayfish tank(where hope goes to die),and a 55 thats currently cycling.

Yeah. It was a disaster. Water EVERYWHERE lol. Over my blackberry and old iPad. She was exercising n broke a leg of the stand itwas on

What additional fish should I add to my new 60gal with my others?

I'm also 13 n had a 235 gallon n that is impressive
your 13 and had a 235!?! thats awesome,and very impressive. as for your question about tankmates in thye 60,how about a dwarf gourami or betta and a pair of dwarf cichlids?

Sorry. I hate bettas they are reeeeli boring but look nice. I want 6 neons 6 zebras 4 platys and 8 guppies. Is that too many or too little n how can I improve?

Sorry. I hate bettas they are reeeeli boring but look nice. I want 6 neons 6 zebras 4 platys and 8 guppies. Is that too many or too little n how can I improve?
you hate bettas?there a lot more interesting in proper tanks(at least 5 gallons) than they are in what stores sell,but since your getting guppies they may not be the best idea. you could add more fish,but if you get male and female guppies theyll do that for you

I feel so sorry for the poor bettas in the tanks at the petstore all jammed up in a TINY little box. But I just don't like them. Iused to have one wheni was like 2

Back
Top Bottom