I'm new to this :3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

drew123795

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey! I'm drew and I'm 16 from Colorado! I have a 10 gallon tank and a 1 gallon tank. I started this hobby cause I'm currently going through some hard times and fish are so cool. Being the nerd I am, I'm going to compile a binder on all sorts of aquarium fish just for fun^_^ so yeah, thats me! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394084095.764826.jpg

Welcome to AA drew, we're all nerds too. If you use the search feature of the app or website you can locate pretty much anything. I saw your thread about the binder. Use the search and look for betta splendins and you will find a lot of info also for the black khuli loaches

Welcome. I have a hectic high pressure job and life, so my fish are my therapy. They don't talk back, they don't make unnecesary demands and they are always available when I need to space out for a while. You might try your hand at breeding. Bettas are very cool to breed, I watch them spawn at ever occasion. There are a lot of interesting critters out there that just want us to provide a good home and of course mucho food.

Thanks! I want to try breeding but don't know where to start :(

Welcome to the forum, once you create your own tranquil tank, you can lose yourself in it during those hard times you mentioned :) I'm currently doing good, but I still find myself by my fish tank too much LOL.

Back
Top Bottom