I'm not going to lie... At one point I was like OMG what have I started!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL...No we got her a brand new laptop for school and it's wireless she sits in the living room and I'm on the hall computer, plus we have another computer in the bedroom. Wireless networks are GREAT!

HaHa yeah my new computer Kicks BUTT! And you know he's jealous even if he doesn't say it. :biglol:

I let him use it too but he's only asked for it a few times.

Oh on the side note.... Did you know that Red Bull KICKS BUTT TOO!

To Allen's beatiful bride....

welcometoaa.gif

Thank you for joining him in this addiction!

Red Bull's bad, be careful with that stuff...

Ah I think you forget I'm going into the Medical Field....

Too much of anything IS bad for you. As for Red Bull really all it is caffeine, sugar and B vitamins (all those weird names on the ingredients are just different names for the different B Vitamins). So really not its not that bad unless you drink a bunch of them all the time; then it could do some damage. But thanks for the for looking out :)....

Welcome aboard. I did find it a little amusing that you gave us this big into but neglected to tell us your name : ) of coarse i don't know a lot of names on here so i guess its not that out of the ordinary. I just recently found out ziggy's name cuz my brother talks to him all the time but i kinda like ziggy ... its just got a good ring to it.

LOL...No we got her a brand new laptop for school and it's wireless she sits in the living room and I'm on the hall computer, plus we have another computer in the bedroom. Wireless networks are GREAT!

Now you can be like my family. Me, my brother, and mother all are on here... that way we get to argue at home and on our fish site. haha

Welcome aboard. I did find it a little amusing that you gave us this big into but neglected to tell us your name : ) of coarse i don't know a lot of names on here so i guess its not that out of the ordinary. I just recently found out ziggy's name cuz my brother talks to him all the time but i kinda like ziggy ... its just got a good ring to it.

Now you can be like my family. Me, my brother, and mother all are on here... that way we get to argue at home and on our fish site. haha

LOL, I didn't realize I never said what my name was LOL. It's Jessy (or Jessica BUT NEVER Jess! I shorten it to Jessy so Jess is just lazy).

I believe he came up with Ziggy from his middle name but I could be wrong. I just took his S/N and put wife on the end cause well it seems like EVERYONE knows him on here. So, I figure that way it's easy for people to make the connection.

Allen and I don't really argue on here or in everyday life... We both are kinda chill and if one of us is in a mood then the other just stays clear or we check each other... It's not been easy getting to the point where you spouse is your best friend but in the last year or so we figured it out. And heck now we are at a point where we just assume do things together than apart.

OH FYI guys! I started a Support Group Thread for the Spouses of Fish Geeks...
I figure since at one point I was well we'll just say less than supportive of the whole fish thing I would start a Thread where Spouses of Fish Geeks could vent and maybe with my experience with it all could help other Spouses learn to cope and connect with there fish geek spouse. :) Send them on over! * The link for it is in my signature.

Back
Top Bottom