I'm pretty new here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ann7667

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi! This is Ann7667 and I'm pretty new here. I joined in March and on April 27 I came here looking for advice on how to do a fishless cycle in my new 120 gallon aquarium. I got started off on the wrong foot but did not realize that until the middle of June when I had to empty and clean my aquarium and start all over since I was using the wrong kind of ammonia (LA Totally Awesome Pure Ammonia - don't use it; it's really bad). So my tank is all cleaned out, I've set it up again, dosed it with a good ammonia and am restarting the process. This is a wonderful website with good advice from Eco23 and others. I really appreciate all the help I've been receiving and want to continue to be a member so I can see what everyone else is doing.
I've found that this is a great website to come to for help AND a good place to hang out with other people who love fish like I do.
Cheers!
:fish1:
Ann7667

Welcome Aboard!

Eugene is a great little town, I was born and raised there (y).

Glad to hear you're working things out and getting the tank properly prepared for your future pets :D.

Well thank you for the nice welcome AllAboutFish, Melosu58, Mr. Limpet and Rscoma!
AllAboutFish, you are busy with those 3 projects! And you have a really beautiful betta!
MeLosu58, I checked out your aquarium and it is really amazing!
Mr. Limpet, nice to know you were born and raised in Eugene. It's a nice place for sure! We love it here! I'm from the East Coast and I miss the lightening bugs, Cardinals and thunderstorms oh and also the crickets chirping all night! I don't mind the humidity there either. When I visit in the summer, the humidity has a really nice familiar feeling. But we definitely LOVE Eugene!
But I do appreciate the welcome.
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom