I'm the New Guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Snowmobilr2010

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey Everyone!

Ok so, I always come to this site to read forums when I have questions but I just decided to sign up and make a habit of this site. I have always loved and had furry friends but aquatics have always had a special spot in my heart. When I transferred to the college I currently attend in upstate NY, i acquired a small betta tank. From there, i added a 3 gallon round tank with a betta. I soon added a few fish to the tank and didn't stop there. I then decided to buy a 10 gallon tank and added three flame dwarf gouramis. I have these three tanks until I moved into my own apartment and then my collection grew! My friends were ALWAYS picking on me calling me a "fish hoarder" but i classified myself as an "Acquarist." Now I see that I am not alone. When I got settled into my new apartment, unfortunately my bettas and my gouramis died (they had been so strong but didn't survive this trip back to VT). Anyways, after unfortunately losing all of my fish due to rough travel conditions, I decided to regrow it since now I would be a lot more stable. Currently, I have a 10 gallon freshwater tank with a rainbow shark and a flame dwarf gourami (recently added), a 1 gallon betta tank, a 3 gallon tank with a betta with 2 bloodfin tetras and a 24 karat gold platy, and a 20 gallon saltwater tank (recent question posted). In my salt water tank I have an ocellaris clown, 4 green chromis, a cleaning shrimp, a turbo snail, and a strawberry pseudochromis. All of my tanks are running beyond belief and I am having no problems. I love fish and I love aquariums and can't wait until I move on to get my own house to expand my collection even more and get larger tanks! I look forward to my time on this forum and can't wait to read all of the great things. :) Thanks!

Welcome to the forum! I also can't wait to move into a bigger place- more room for tanks!

Welcome to the family!!! We were all new once lol. I'm still new and learning everyday! Enjoy the forum! Great people here.

Back
Top Bottom