<insert witty intro here>

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tracygh

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I finally pulled my head out of my, um, aquarium, and noticed there was a whole 'nother aspect to this AA thing (why do I crave a margarita everytime I type that?)
So I suppose I should do the polite thing and post an intro in this here welcome wagon forum. Here goes.
My name is Tracy, I am almost 32, I live in Alliston Ontario Canada, I have 4 kids, 1 husband, a big dog, a missing cat and a fish tank full of itty bitty guppy fry that were born yesterday. I guess that makes them kinda stupid. I also have, in that same tank, a juvenile angel fish who is circling the breeding box full of fry like an all you can eat buffet, 2 albino cory cats, and the frisky mom and dad guppies responsible for the nineteen pairs of beady little eyes staring at me.
We bought our aquarium and all the supplies last spring at a garage sale for $10, and like impatient little children, filled it up with water and fish the next day. The little stinkers all survived until we got some new fish last week who brough ich with them and killed them all. This was before I had found out about you guys here at AA (margarita?)and such details as quarantine tanks etc.
Ok, I suppose that's it for now, I've had a great time posting on forums already, just waiting for approval into the exclusive Canadian Club (wait a minute, isn't that rye? I'm seeing a theme here...)
Hope to talk to y'all soon :silly:

Well, that means a belated "Welcome to AA" is in order (Margueritas anyone?). Yes, there is another world here at AA and (hold it...grabbing a Marguerita) I find the majority of this world very informative.

Don't be ashamed that you've had your head in your aquarium...all of us do. IMO, there's no better place for it.

hey im canadian too!! yay hurray for canadians!! slowbpoatochinna THATS BLINKY!! heheh im watching too much simpsons.

Back
Top Bottom