Intro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rustik

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hell to everyone, just a small intro to let everyone know who I am and why I have joined this forum.

Firstly my name is Jamie I am a salt water enthusiast. I currently have a 55 gallon tank with 2 clown fish, 1 orange tail blue damsel, 1 emperor angelfish, 1 blue hippo tang, 1 hermit crab,and 2 coral banded shrimp. I also keep corals I have 1 med goni, 1 small hammer, 2 Duncan frags, 2 mushroom corals, and 4 trachy plates and on top of all that I also own a 3 ft tank with an Oscar fish.

Now for the reason I joined this forum, I joined to gather advice from people on the many question that arise in fish keeping, also I am here to help others overcome and avoid problems I have encountered in the past.

I hope that I can accomplish what I set out to do in this forum and I look forward to speaking with many of you.

Hello and welcome :) i would love to see some pictures of your tank!

And the fish lover in me had to ask, do you have a bigger tank for the tang and angel? They tang will reach 1' and the angel 1'3" roughly, those are huge fish and they require 6' tanks... Just wondering.

Thanks for the welcome. I'll post some pics as soon as I get a chance and yes I am planning on upgrading my tank soon, i'm not cruel lol. I have a 6ft tank to upgrade to, I'm just holding out until I buy a house because as you may know big tanks are annoying to break down and move.

Thanks for all the welcomes, for those who are interested I have posted some pics of what is currently in my tank, on my profile.

Back
Top Bottom