Intro :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kimbie

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello! I just downloaded the app here. I just set up my second tank about 3 weeks ago. It's a 60gal at 4ft freshwater and I plan on keeping angels and dwarf gourami. Very tropical :) so far the little guys are doing great.

Coolio! Love angels... I'm thinking about starting to keep them in my 35 gallon.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Welcome to AA!

Angels are cool. That sounds like a fun tank. Be careful stocking so many top dwellers though, its good to have fish all over the tank (bottom, middle, top).

Here is my tank. Just cleaned and did a 25% WC. It is still a little yellow from the tannin in the wood, but I don't mind.

Attachments

• 1410631085624.jpg
    1410631085624.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 72
Welcome to Aquarium Advice! I see one of your Angels in the picture, it is so beautiful! Thanks for joining us! :)

Thanks! I have 2 angels, 1 dwarf neon blue gourami, 3 corydoras, 3 ottocinclus, 1 albino BN pleco, 2 sunset plagues and 1 cardinal terra(soon to be 7, I had a swordtail who fin nipped 5 Cardinal tetras into death :/) I am hoping to get 2 more angels before they get too big. And I think that'd be everything. Hopefully it's not too overstocked. Oh and 4 assassins snails

Back
Top Bottom