Intro to my plan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chavez310

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Good afternoon,

I'm currently living in Washington state. I came across this forum while looking for advice on fish keeping. I'm brand new to forums and I have a feeling that this may very well be a good experience as far as gaining knowledge.

In the past I have kept a 20 long community tank of a beta, a butterfly loach, neon tetras, cherry shrimp, a flower shrimp, and otocinclus. The tank started off with my beta in the tank with cherry shrimp and I gradually added to it. I didn't even know what cycling or really anything about this hobby. I just didn't have any knowledge about fish is all. Long story short I ended up giving all my fish and shrimp away through a bookoo post and sold the tank. I miss having an aquarium to tend to and I'm ready to take it serious now after a year. I want to start a 29L, but I wanted to gain advice before I wasted any money or mixed the wrong fish.

I know this isn't the spot to post about starting a brand new 29L tank so if someone could point in the right direction I would really appreciate it.

Hi, welcome to the forum :)
For starting a new tank, go to freshwater getting started and post there ?

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon borara merah and brigittae, shrimp and snails

Your welcome!

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon borara merah and brigittae, shrimp and snails

Back
Top Bottom