Introducing myself!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Seeker_7

Aquarium Advice Regular
My name is Erin. When I was a teenager, I babysat for a woman who taught me to ride horses and she had the most beautiful aquariums. I loved them so much and after her kids went to sleep, I would sit on her couch and just watch the tanks until they got home. She taught me to clean and manage them and I loved every bit of it. I had freshwater tanks (my dream is a saltwater when my kids are older) for a while, but then I had kids and I just didn't have the time to devote to them. We've moved several times as well. I am settled now and my kids are 14 and 10. They love aquariums as much as I do and have had small tanks in their rooms. I am about to start one up again myself. I'm just going 20 gallon for now to "wet my feet" again. LOL. A lot has changed over the years and I am here to learn. It looks like I have a LOT of reading to do tonight. I am not even starting ANYTHING with the tank until this weekend. I don't want to jump in without researching (well, YES I do, but I won't. ) We've had hermit crabs for many years, but my heart has always been with the fish.
Looking forward to the wealth of knowledge and experience I will get here and I look forward to getting to know you all. I will be silent for a little bit while I read and read and READ so I don't ask silly questions.
Thanks in advance!
Erin

No question is silly Erin. Welcome to AA. We all started just like you and many left the hobby awhile and had to catch up. I'm one who had to. These great people in here help me tremendously. Anything we can help you figure out, just ask. Good luck. OS.

Back
Top Bottom