Introducing myself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Deblegs

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi all

My name is Debbie and I have had gold fish for a year. I bought two last year as I wanted to care for something besides myself. One died recently. I then bought two others and one died two days after buying it. My Dad and his lady friend came round and we discovered that the other fish caused his death. I was given another fish free of charge to replace the one that died and the other new fish was just chasing him all the while and trying to bite him. and he has really stressed the fish out. The other one must have died as a result of this treatment. Dad has taken the rogue fish away. The fish is very stressed and is not moving around much. Do I buy another fish so that he isn't lonely or do I just stick to him. I can't do anything until he stops being stressed.

Any advice is welcomed.

Debbie Hudson

How my fish is doing

Thank you for your concern. My fish is not doing too badly. He is swimming round more. He still hides now and again and he isn't coming up for his food yet.

I am hoping that in time he will get over his ordeal.

From Debbie

Back
Top Bottom