Introducing Myself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MandarinGarden

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone!
I have been keeping fish since my childhood.
Fish to me are beautiful and filled with their own personalities.
I have a 100 G saltwater reef tank, its inhabitants are:
May the red scooter blenny: he loves to glide off walls, swim in the current of my tunze powerhead on full blast, and hunt copepods.
My lovely pair of mated fancy white clownfish, Big Mama and Ruffles. They love to wiggle against each other and flirt, and Mama loves to watch over and bug May.
My shrimp: hyper peppermint shrimp who remind me of energetic dogs, and my peaceful cleaner shrimp who cleans May.
My hawkfish: my favorite color red, darts around and is funny.
My green mandarin: The most pretty fish I have ever seen. Green, blue, orange. Like a rainbow of color in my tank. Always looks like he's smiling. Reminds me of my favorite animal- a frog.
My hammer coral, mushrooms, pipe organ coral, and more to come :)

Welcome to AA and will be looking forward to hearing and seeing more of your system in the near future[emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome to AA glad you found us , sounds like you got a good head start look forward to seeing you on the forums and look forward to see your set up .

Hi and welcome :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon boraras , red longfin bristlenose, bamboo shrimp, crs,rcs and different snails.

Back
Top Bottom