Introduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nf0772

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Although I'm new to the aquarium hobby, I've been researching fish, plants, tanks, filtration, etc. for the past several months. And in all of my research, there is no site that provides greater advice or general information than Aquarium Advice. I've learned so much here, and I plan on sticking around for a while.

I started my first tank about two weeks ago. It's a 29-gallon, and I currently have two Flame Dwarf Gouramis, two Neon Blue Dwarf Gouramis, two Thick-Lipped Dwarf Gouramis, and three Rosy Barbs.

As for me...I just began my last semester of Nursing School. Over the holidays, my mother and stepfather introduced me to this fascinating hobby. They currently have four tanks, and, needless to say, I was in awe. I've found that the fish themselves have such wonderful personalities, and I enjoy caring for them. The science behind the aquarium itself is also fascinating.

And I suppose that's about it. I look forward to researching and learning more from this site in the future.

Welcome to AA! :)

Seems like a lot of gourami for a 29 to me....

Back
Top Bottom