Introduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Da sundance kid

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi I'm a beginner when it comes to aquariums but have had an aquarium for about three year I have had successes and failures and learned the hard way!!!!! I let my last aquarium ( 50gal) no sump and a back pack protein skimmer diminish In corrals and fish stock and left with only one fish. I newly acquired a 76 gal oceanic bow front fish tank and want to have a successful fish tank. I'm going to take my time now, learn all the proper techniques and read all information that's available to me.... Thank you and im glad to be part of this forum I'm excited to absorb the wealth of information provided by all enthusiasts in this forum. Thank you

Da sundance kid said:
Hi I'm a beginner when it comes to aquariums but have had an aquarium for about three year I have had successes and failures and learned the hard way!!!!! I let my last aquarium ( 50gal) no sump and a back pack protein skimmer diminish In corrals and fish stock and left with only one fish. I newly acquired a 76 gal oceanic bow front fish tank and want to have a successful fish tank. I'm going to take my time now, learn all the proper techniques and read all information that's available to me.... Thank you and im glad to be part of this forum I'm excited to absorb the wealth of information provided by all enthusiasts in this forum. Thank you

Welcome aboard!

There's lots of useful info and help here.

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom