Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 02-04-2012, 10:12 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular
Talking introduction:

Hello, I hope i can get lots of good info from you guys in here ! i am a 38 year old aquatic lover and have had aquariums for most of my life. i have a 40 gal. freshwater that i set up for our pond koy for the winter. i live in minnesota so fish outside does not work very well. anyhoo, i am currently stocking up on gear for the 125 gal saltwater tank that i am going to be installing in our dinning room after we redo the floor next week !!!!! i am so stoked to get it going i can hardly stand it !!!!! i had a 90 gal. set up years ago that i absolutely loved. We moved to colorado for about 5 years and i was forced to sell for the fear that it would not make the trip. I joined this site cause i would love to trade secrets or just get some very good information from you guys that will contribute to my aquatic experience. I have a wife that is a massage therapist and we love the fishtanks for some serenity and a piece of mind! hope to be talking to ya all soon! thanks in advance!
Jeffrock is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search