introduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

antoon

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi to all @ this site ,
my name antoon am 63 years and widowed presently residing in Carltonvill s.a thanks for the warm welkom :fish2: and will be moving to welkom next week i had tanks a few years ago one with Oscar's and Malawi's and a tank for smaller fish we decided to build the tanks into the swimming pool rockery which my wife built Dec 2008 we sold the house and moved to Rusten burg where she passed away June 2009 august i bought a tank with 2 Oscas and some smaller chichlids now i got one white Oscars and 2 pastel blue Malawi's 3 albino chichlids in a 200 and t\3 yoyo loaches ,a bristle nose cat and 15 mollies tetras blood fin serpea to name a few and 1 eel in a 150 ,but i lack knowledge which i hope to find here once i find my way around this site ,,,I am open to any message or email and hope to find new friends along the way
Thank to all :thanks::thanks:
Antoon

Welcome to AA antoon glad you found us here :) once you feel comfortable with the site start posting your questions and we will be along to help.

Back
Top Bottom