Introduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pmusicd

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello all-

I'm new to this forum but not to aquariums. We currently have 3 tanks set up. A 50 gallon Dempsey tank, a 29 gallon tank currently waiting for its new inhabitants for a community tank for our daughter, and a 10 gallon temporary home for 2 black convicts.

We've had many tank set ups over the years. We tend to favor cichlids- in the past we've had fire mouths, green terrors, blue eyes, and one I can't remember the name (started with a V, I think.) I also went through an African cichlids phase (variety.) We even started with a community tank years ago- (barbs, danios, tetras, Molly's, plattys, etc).

I hope to gain other perspectives and ideas from the posts on this forum. My wife is quite fish savvy, however, I figure more opinions can't hurt. We live in Atlanta and have access to some decent fish speciality stored and if course the standards petco, pet smart, etc.

Looking forward to hearing all your comments and reading your posts!

Pmusicd

Forgot to mention we had a breeding pair of turquoise Severus and I remembered the name of the other cichlid- a salvini.

Back
Top Bottom