Introduction! (:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chevypride

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a 40 gallon long tank, freshwater, and has a nice cichlid community in it.
4" Electric yellow x 1
3" Unknown x 2
4"Albino x 1
Convict x 20
6" pleco x 1

My tank is over stocked, but there has never been any aggression and with plenty of hiding places and filters for up to 120 gallon, they've all been happy and healthy for the past year and a half!

Yes. 25. There is 10 mature convicts and there 10 1/2"-1" fry (which won't be staying forever). Plus the 4 African cichlids and the lonely pleco. The tank has been up and running for about a year and a half, and I've never had problems.

Oh sorry I thought you meant 25 adults, if you want to identify those unknown fish try taking a photo of them and someone on here should be able to tell you what they are. I'm glad the tank is working out for you and thanks for sharing your pics.

I have posted a thread in the cichlid community part, I will upload them here too :) ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1389815653.143655.jpg
The one always stays light and the other always dark (I'm thinking male and female) when I got them they were both dark, almost brown. I was under the impression they were acei, but there not very blue...

Back
Top Bottom