introduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

markcarvour

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello fellow members. I'm a retired person who is looking to get back into aquarium keeping after a 30 year hiatus. I'm originally from Mansfield, Ohio and now live in Chattanooga, Tennessee. I'm married and have 2 children in their early 20s, 1in finance and 1teaching English in Nantes, France. My primary hobby is training my dogs in the sport of IPO (Shutzhund). IPO is a sport where you train dogs for obedience, tracking, and protection.:)

Tacit Blues I have 3 Belgian Shepherd 1of each of the following; B. Groenendael, B. Malinois, and a B. Tervueren. Plan to set up a 75 gal with native American sunfish. Most likely will have black banded sunfish and or spotted sunfish and possibly a mad tom. I will have to make sure that mad tom can handle slow water current as that is the environment required for these type of sunfish need.

Tacit Blues I have 3 Belgian Shepherd 1of each of the following; B. Groenendael, B. Malinois, and a B. Tervueren. Plan to set up a 75 gal with native American sunfish. Most likely will have black banded sunfish and or spotted sunfish and possibly a mad tom. I will have to make sure that mad tom can handle slow water current as that is the environment required for these type of sunfish need.

Welcome to the forum. Beautiful dogs !!! Basically a short coat (Mal) medium coat (Terv) and the long coat (Groen) if I remember correctly. One of these days I will have a Mal, for now it's 2 GSD's. An American male and a Czech female. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1413758460.758825.jpg

Any help we can offer is only a question away.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium advice.

Welcome and I'm pretty familiar with those belgian sheperds. I'm from Holland and those belgian sheperds are very common overhere.

Great that you're re-entering the aquarium scene again...

Nice hear that someone on this forum is familiar with Belgian Shepherds. I usually get asked is that a Collie/German Shepherd cross. I'm going to set up a 75gal tank with native American fish.

Back
Top Bottom