Introduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ampowell01

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello, My name is Andrea and I'm in my teens. I have always had a fascination with aquatic animals and reptiles (I wanted to be a Marine Biologist for years) but I thought I'd like to get into more serious stuff. The only serious fish I've had was a betta, and I had him for about 3 years, even with terribly up keeping and such (no heater, terribly small enclosure, no filter) but I was 10 so I didn't know any better. I would like another betta to start with, and step up to 10 gallons next. I have fish picked out and everything. I feel like I'm much more prepared and ready to start learning

Hello, My name is Andrea and I'm in my teens. I have always had a fascination with aquatic animals and reptiles (I wanted to be a Marine Biologist for years) but I thought I'd like to get into more serious stuff. The only serious fish I've had was a betta, and I had him for about 3 years, even with terribly up keeping and such (no heater, terribly small enclosure, no filter) but I was 10 so I didn't know any better. I would like another betta to start with, and step up to 10 gallons next. I have fish picked out and everything. I feel like I'm much more prepared and ready to start learning
Welcome to the forum, Andrea! You'll find the folks here very helpful and willing to share their own experiences.

Hello and welcome aboard! Exciting to hear you've decided to get back into bettas, they're lovely critters! If you have any questions at all, ask away. Everyone here would be more than happy to answer :)

Back
Top Bottom