Introduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tropicalfresh

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello all!

My name is Lexi and i'm relatively new to all this fish stuff. My best friend gave me a 55 gallon set up that she wasn't using and I got addicted. My 55 gallon currently has 12 mollies (I have Gold Dust Lyretails, White Balloon Bellies, Black, Creamsicle, and Dalmation Mollies), 3 Silver Platies, 2 Bristlenose Plecos (one is albino), 1 Albino Cory, 1 Julii Cory, 3 Golden White Clouds (I had 4 but one passed away), 1 Swordtail (had 2 but one got beat up its first night in the tank and passed 2 days later), 1 Female Betta, and 1 Black Kuhli Loach. I've been told by people on the internet that I should have more Cories and Female Bettas, but mine are very happy! I will probably get more in the future. I also plan on getting a few more Swordtails. I have at least 6 Molly Fry and 4 Platy Fry in the tank right now as well :)

I also have 2 Five Gallon Betta tanks! I have a Pink/Purple Veil Tail in one, and a Red/White Dragonscale in the other. They are my newest!

I've had no problems with my tank so far, other than the two fish passing. Eventually, i'm going to upgrade to at least a 75 gallon, but a 100 gallon would be even better. I love having livebearers because the babies are so cute and I plan to eventually start selling them to the local fish shop.

Welcome to the community sounds like you have a pretty good sized family there. Looking forward to seeing some pics of them

Back
Top Bottom