Introduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

id10t

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi all...

Thinking about getting back into aquariums after a 25+ year break (sad, considering I'm 34...). Currently reading what I can and getting educated, and will be getting a small (20 gal.) FW tank setup soon, probably with guppies and mollies and such until I prove to myself I can keep 'em alive for more than a few hours :) .

My end goal is to move up to a larger tank (~75 gal) and to keep a few N.A. Natives - I'm leaning towards either a warmouth, a small pumpkinseed or two, or maybe even a small bass.

Oh, I'm in Gainesville, Fl so if anyone in the area has experience with keeping Natives I'd love to hear from you.

Welcome to AA! (Nicely done handle btw).

Don't feel ashamed, I too spent awhile away from the hobby and just recently got back into it. Things have changed a lot since then (like AA for example).

Don't hesitate to ask questions. Read the articles in the articles section. AA is a wonderful resource. :D

Hey, I did the same thing. I was out of the hobby for 20 years. Welcome back. I found that there was a lot more information now on keeping fish healthy. Read up, and Good luck. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom