Introduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1421506210.118544.jpg this is my 30 gallon tank
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1421506227.834609.jpg this is my 20 gallon tank

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hello' tanks look good. No don't rush into it do some research first and make shore u have a well packed wallet lol salt water Aquariums are expensive!

G'day, im Daniel from Melbourne Australia. Recently decided to increase my tank size and get serious from 15lts and 1 fantail to 250lts and 2 fantails, 7 white clouds and 6 zebra danios and 2 orandas on order ( due end of the week) tank has just finish cycling, so far so good..

I dont know much but im getting there

G'day, im Daniel from Melbourne Australia. Recently decided to increase my tank size and get serious from 15lts and 1 fantail to 250lts and 2 fantails, 7 white clouds and 6 zebra danios and 2 orandas on order ( due end of the week) tank has just finish cycling, so far so good..

I dont know much but im getting there

Welcome Daniel. Yeah it's a learning process I'm right there with you.

Hi,

My name is Nick. This is my first saltwater tank. I have this hobby since I was 4, but it only took me 20 years to decide to go from freshwater to saltwater. I have a coral tank for about s month and a half now. Still have a lot of questions. Any suggestion about coral and fish care is much appreciated.

Hi everyone I'm new to this page and new to fish keeping , iv got a tropical set up

New to this forum but not to the hobby, hello to all that love fish and cichlids in general!

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1422413249.833059.jpg this is my setup, what do you think?

How do I post questions is it here ?

Hi there!

One way to ask a a question: I would go to the top of your screen, then let your mouse hover over "Forum" and a drop down menu will appear. Then just select the appropriate category for your question.

If you are on mobile, you want to get to the forums section, and pick the category that pertains to your question.

Hope this helps!

Hi everyone!

I'm new to this page and have just recently got into fish keeping. I am a beginner who owns two Black Moore fancy goldfish and 4 White Cloud Mountain minnows. I would love to own a larger tropical tank in the future, but for now I'm learning all the basics with a smaller tank and my hardy black moors :).

Hi everyone!

I'm new to this page and have just recently got into fish keeping. I am a beginner who owns two Black Moore fancy goldfish and 4 White Cloud Mountain minnows. I would love to own a larger tropical tank in the future, but for now I'm learning all the basics with a smaller tank and my hardy black moors :).

Glad to have you here. I'm not a fish keeping veteran either :p I have 4 tanks and have been at fish keeping for 6 months it's an addiction :) this site is overflowing with information to help get you started and learn the basics such as cycling your tank before hand, test kits to keep it maintained, and anything else you want to know about it.

Caleb

~10g tiger barbs
~45g ick problems/loach and 5 tetras left.
~75g going to be African cichlids

Hi everyone! Here's my 75 gallon (cycling at the moment)ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423456931.553079.jpg

Not sure if I'm posting in the right place but hey everyone, I'm Jay, I'm new to the aquarium world as well as to this site. I'm from South Africa and i have a simple 30 gallon with guppies, neons, black neons, danios and a baby fire eel. I'm in the process of setting up a new tank for my fire eel still doing the research into that and that is partly why i joined this site:)

Not sure of this is the right place to put this but does anyone know what these are? They have just appeared in my tank and seem to have had babies! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423503635.201338.jpg

Back
Top Bottom