It's been a few years!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TrueEnvy

Aquarium Advice Freak
Last I used this app I was getting a 180 gallon aquarium! Sense then I've taken that down and have a 5gallon betta & snail tank! Also have a 46gallon Axolotl tank! I'll show some pictures. So much has changed sense I last used this lovely app! IMG_0019.jpgIMG_0024.jpgIMG_1913.jpgIMG_1914.jpgIMG_1906.jpg

Dude... what is that and why haven't I ever seen it o.o I love him/her

Haha the frog is a Kaloula pulchra or Chubby Frog. Got him at a local pet store! The strange lizard like things are axolotls! They are so fun to keep and watch.

the chubby frog is also known as the Asian painted frog. Its not a frog you want to handle. It produces a thick sticky slime hard to get off your hands. that's how it got its name, I use to export this frog from the Philippines in the 70s. I have caught and handled hundreds of them. Just wondering what the cost of one of them now? I use to sell them for export at one dollar.

the chubby frog is also known as the Asian painted frog. Its not a frog you want to handle. It produces a thick sticky slime hard to get off your hands. that's how it got its name, I use to export this frog from the Philippines in the 70s. I have caught and handled hundreds of them. Just wondering what the cost of one of them now? I use to sell them for export at one dollar.

He cost 20$ at my local petstore as a baby. He's about 5 years old. But Petco has them on their site for 14.99 but I've never seen them in a store.

Back
Top Bottom