It's been a while... But I'm back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gooey

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello all,

After a absence from the hobby for 3-4 years I've finally been able to get myself a new tank and I'm looking forward to getting right back into it.

I bought a AquaOne 620t tank last weekend. I love the height on this tank, giving a 130L capacity in a compact 62cm wide tank. Also the curved, frameless front just looks sexy.

IMG_3018.jpg

I was weirdly excited to find this piece of Golden Vine. It's a great shape and has wonderful cracks and crevices that I know the fish will love. Having room in the top for the Anubias is a bonus.

Currently the tank is stocked with a 4cm Shubunkin to kick start my cycling. I have two larger (8-10cm) comets in a pond that needs repair so they will also come in soonish to finish cycling while I repair the pond.

Long term I'm going to make this a tropical community tank but not sure exactly what I will stock it with.

Ideally I'm looking for schools of smaller fish that will gravitate to the different levels of the tank. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Anyway I'm looking forward to learning heaps from everyone.

Cheers,

Gooey.

Back
Top Bottom