It's official...I'm addicted..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ri117

Aquarium Advice Newbie
To fish keeping. Lol. It started with one aquarium--a 10 gal I got from work from a fellow employee for free. Then a year later, another coworker offered me her 55 gallon tank, plus fish, for free. And just last week, I gave into my urges to buy my 20 gal to do a larger assortment of community fish. Working with them every day for nearly two years has REALLY gained my interests in the aquatics department, even though I was always the 'rodent' girl.

I'm here to talk with people obsessed with tanks, like me, and to learn more so that I can help customers even more with their possible questions and problems.

Ohmigosh, you just said my exact life, except for minus the fifty whatever gallon and the amount of time. I have a Betta in a ten gallon, and am saving up for a twenty gallon community tank.

Haha awesome! I also have 2 betta fish, each in a separate vase/bowl. I guess I forgot to mention them. I love them too!

Lol the twenty gallon will be my first fishes other than bettas. I have had five bettas in bowls, each lived two years. Now Allie is in a tank, with filter and heater. He loves the filter. He will swim INTO it! He broke the Betta law!! Lol, anyway, he's the funnest little fish. And yes, I know funnest is not a word, but I like to make up words, lol!

Welcome to AA!
Yeah, I believe everyone is effected by MTS at one time, just have to control your self :)
Enjoy the forum.

Lol. It's not always healthy for your wallet! An empty wallet makes a happy aquarist... Until you can't buy anymore tanks or fish! :(

This economy ain't good for your wallet...I say spend money to boost the market :)

I couldn't agree more!! I am currently saving to replace my 30 gal cichlid tank that busted (over zealous dog, still haven't figured out the exact cause). When that is done and running, I will have 2 free 10 gallons that will need stocking (temporary housing assignments for now). Maybe, I'll consider a betta for one, who knows? I just love my fish!!!

Oh yeah. It's totally addicting. I just bought my first 55gallon. I'm squirming over here, waiting on it to cycle. I've learned a lot from this site when doing the initial research. I just recently joined. People are very cool and knowledgeable here.

Back
Top Bottom