I've made ALL the mistakes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wow! SO MUCH STUFF! I am exhausted just taking it out of my car to my back yard and sorting it out! AMAZING. tomorrow I'll take an inventory with makes and models and maybe pix. there are at least 6 air pumps , 2 heaters, and 25 or 30 huge plastic plants and 10 or more large decorative rocks...UN BELIEVABLE! And FREE! I'll give you more specifics tomorrow...but suffice it to say my fish are all lined up looking out of the side of their 10 gallon tank, grinning and wiggling their fins in excitement!!! The tank is a 55 gallon...and I have to build a stand for it. Tomorrow. Tomorrow. Tomorrow. Tonight I am sleeping, dreaming of bubbling waters and scrubbing the tank out tomorrow. (It is a mess)

Will you be around tomorrow? I hope. :)

Territoons said:
wow! SO MUCH STUFF! I am exhausted just taking it out of my car to my back yard and sorting it out! AMAZING. tomorrow I'll take an inventory with makes and models and maybe pix. there are at least 6 air pumps , 2 heaters, and 25 or 30 huge plastic plants and 10 or more large decorative rocks...UN BELIEVABLE! And FREE! I'll give you more specifics tomorrow...but suffice it to say my fish are all lined up looking out of the side of their 10 gallon tank, grinning and wiggling their fins in excitement!!! The tank is a 55 gallon...and I have to build a stand for it. Tomorrow. Tomorrow. Tomorrow. Tonight I am sleeping, dreaming of bubbling waters and scrubbing the tank out tomorrow. (It is a mess)

Will you be around tomorrow? I hope. :)

Yes!!! I'm always around on tank setup days! Lol. Im so excited for you!!!

huma-huma said:
wish someone ouldve told me that a long time ago :( i was putting salt in my fw tank for prob a month

All you have to do is stop using it :) it's not that hard to get out thankfully. Lol. Just stop using it, and you can get it out via your weekly 50% PWC's. :) and territoons... Does this tank come with a filter?

it looks like it has several filters, or parts and pieces of them, and a lot of filter material of assorted shapes and sizes. I'll let you know exactly what I have as soon as I figure it out. I have to run an errand this morning, and then I am going to start playing with my new toys! :)

Territoons said:
it looks like it has several filters, or parts and pieces of them, and a lot of filter material of assorted shapes and sizes. I'll let you know exactly what I have as soon as I figure it out. I have to run an errand this morning, and then I am going to start playing with my new toys! :)

Cool! If you don't already have it, you need vinegar for tank cleaning!

oh! Good idea! I have some, but probably not enough. This tank is a MESS! I am building an aquarium stand in my brain, now I just have to convince my husband to help me build it!

Territoons said:
oh! Good idea! I have some, but probably not enough. This tank is a MESS! I am building an aquarium stand in my brain, now I just have to convince my husband to help me build it!

Lol, that's cool. :) the usual vinegar measurement is one part vinegar to 2 parts water I think. Using pure vinegar may or may not be a good idea, but it could work if there's rough spots. :)

For FREE!!! :)

here are some pix of all the FREE stuff I got last night!

Attachments

• IMG_4431.jpg
    IMG_4431.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_4433.jpg
    IMG_4433.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_4435.jpg
    IMG_4435.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_4437.jpg
    IMG_4437.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 80
Homedog98 said:
Yes! Omg you have aquaclear filters!!! Those are the best! Lol this is like Christmas!!!

That is something else.

Back
Top Bottom