J u s t w a n t t o s a y h e y !!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Patwa

Aquarium Advice Activist
Since that 'welcome wagon' forum' is dead as anything, I thought i'd say wassup in here.

My name is Zach. I'm a 25 year old aquarium hobbyist and i'm not afraid to say that...hahaha

Anyways, i've had an aquarium since I was a little kid back in Guyana (South America). My favourite is probably freshwater with lots of live plants (I can't have it any other way!).

If any of you are good with your fish geography you'd know my handle 'Patwa' is the common name of a new species of cichlid from Guyana...one of the most common varieties of this fish is the 'Black Patwa'
see: http://www.cichlidnewsmagazine.com/issues/oct2000/patwa.html

anyways....i'm not a cichlid nut, i'm more of a renaissance man when it comes to fish....i like ALL sorts.

I think of myself as well versed in all things aquaria..but I still have trouble from time to time.....that's why I made myself an account here.

ttyl,

Zach.

Welcome aboard AA, Patwa ! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here as much as the rest of us do !

Love the Patwas, btw. I'm a cichlid girl myself and I have read about them in a few different mags in the last few months. Incredible.

yo!

yah that's BIG WORM....man, i love that movie! i've seen it like 15 times in the past 2 years....

heheh

Patwas are pretty new around (north america) here I think......but in Guyana that fish is like 95% commericalized.....they grow all over the place..quite common and damn TASTY! haha ok i hope I don't tick any fish lubbers off :lol:

take it easy,

Zach.

Back
Top Bottom