Joined for information

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

greylady

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I've signed up to this forum as I am trying to obtain as much information about betta fish (and boy is there a lot of info out there) as possible.

I had fish tanks growing up, goldfish, anglefish, neons, guppies, mollies, the usual stuff for people NOT in the know about REAL fish tanks lol.

Years later I had a 55 gallon salt water tank, I found it very time consuming and expensive...it didn't last long, about 2 years.

Since moving to my tiny condo I've had the odd small 5 gallon tank now and then. Recently (about 6 wks ago) I got a "bookshelf" tank, 24" long, 8" wide, 9" deep. Perfect for my Betta, Gandalf.

Gandalf is currently having issues with what I assume is swim bladder disease from everything I've read, but I will post that on a more appropriate thread and hopefully get some help/answers. Thanks

Good for you getting a tank for your betta! I was in a store today and a man and son were debating over betta tanks but ended up with a bowl instead.
Welcome to AA! Feel free to post an ask questions as many times as you want.

Back
Top Bottom