Joining in (finally)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Saekalive

Aquarium Advice Activist
So today I finally decided to join the forum. I have been lurking around on it for some time I currently have two tanks one with two betta fish and another 45 gallon community. some of you may know I'macoolguy. Well I am his brother Weston. He has given me is beta and his 45 gallon community which I will soon be scaping. I hope to have a great time on the forum and I will enjoy my time here

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Welcome to AA! That is so great that you have another family member in the hobby! Have fun! :welcome: :wave:

Hey! Better take good care of the 45! Lol just kidding (But still take good care of it :lol:) Anyway, glad to have you here!

Oh I will, I love the tank. I'm getting ready to donate the 10 neon tetras to a different build so I'm on the lookout for some stocking ideas to replace them.

-Weston --Sent Via The Space Time Continuum--

Oh I will, I love the tank. I'm getting ready to donate the 10 neon tetras to a different build so I'm on the lookout for some stocking ideas to replace them.

-Weston --Sent Via The Space Time Continuum--

More angelicus loaches!!!

Hello, I suggest nano fish, little fish big schools are always fun.

I agree they make the aquarium look bigger and bring out the aquascape. Welcome to AA

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom