Just getting started, want to say Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bsu20r6

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My girlfriend and I are just getting started with a 75g reef tank. We are going to be getting it set up this weekend with the help of the LFS owner. I have been surfing for a couple of weeks just gathering tips. I stumbled into this site and have really enjoyed what I have read and liked how everyone is so friendly and welcoming. I am glad to be here. Thanks you all for this site.

Sean

(I will work on getting all my info added into my profile)

welcome here....yes...people here are very frenly and welcoming....even me from other country stuck here because of that....

Welcome! My fiance and I are about 2 weeks into out 55gallon reef. It's nice to know someone starting around the same time to compare parameters/progression.

I started SW about a year ago, I don't actually have my own tank up and running yet, I started maintaining a tank for someone else and turned it into a business (glorified hobby, really). I can tell you that you're in the right place, there are a lot of helpful and patient people on here so you will get good advice.

Welcome to AA!

welcometoaa.gif

Welcome aboard ,... I started my tank a little while ago and thanks to everyone on this forum and my lfs along with a ton of reading and asking questions no matter how dumb they may seem at the time ,I've got my tank up and running with no problems so far....nice people here, there's never a question too small or too large

Back
Top Bottom