Just joined!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ross

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone!
I found this forum while researching issues that I am having. I have a 28 gallon fresh water tank. I have had the tank for almost five years with cichlids. I recently lost my last cichlid that was 4.5yrs old, so I am not starting fresh. I hope to learn a great deal from the members of this forum.

Thanks.

Hello and welcome! I'm fairly new, too! Only a few weeks in on this forum and about two months into fish-keeping.

Hello and welcome. I'm (how should I say it?) just getting BACK into fish tank'ing (for lack of a better term). I used to have many tanks. I started with a 10 gallon (as many do) but that just wasn't enough for me. I soon found the awe in larger tanks and soon became hooked on them. I ended up having a 35 gal, 55 gal, 65 gal & a 160 gal. This was many years ago, so I'm re-familiarizing myself and taking advantage of the newer style power filters with bio-wheels and such. Anyhow, welcome again. :) You will find this forum to be incredibly polite and extremely helpful, I'm sure. :)

Back
Top Bottom